As a thought leader I offer innovative ideas, concepts, and frameworks that help maximize available resources in pursuit of organization or societal goals. These approaches include a variety of subjects from personal development and organizational transformation to industry competition and game theory. I will challenge your paradigms, world-views and abilities; I invite you to challenge me in return.
We all know the people who are productively busy and those who are productively distracted. However, If you have a project that you need done by a certain deadline or in a certain way, delegate it to the genuinely busy person. They are busy for a reason — because they are busy getting things done.
- Influence Precedes Control
- Vending Machine Measures Office Stress Level
- Seasonality and Key Business Indicators
- Estimate Staff Bandwidth After IT Project
- Using Google Trends to Find People Looking for Jobs, and Utah Jobs
- Omniture & Adobe – Possible Rich Media Analytics Monopoly
- Open, Online and Optimized